Friday, June 28, 2013

Orlando Gets New C. Wonder Store


Last night I attended the private grand opening event of the first C. Wonder store in Orlando! It was amazing! They were going for a whimsical look with the store appearance and I think they succeeded! C. Wonder is a unique store that sells accessories, clothing and home decor. I think of it as if J.Crew and Anthropology had a baby. 

They target the mother-daughter audience with their luxury attire and shoes for the classy girl on the go. What I like the most about them is their attention to detail. And I could not help but notice that all of their jewelry was 14k coated. On the other hand, the fabric of the clothes is very thick and may be uncomfortable in the hot Florida summers. 

I even got to try on some of my favorite pieces from the newest collection! It was so much fun being there! The atmosphere was light and playful. There was a DJ so you know everyone was having a good time.









*there is no sponsored content in this post


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like yours as well! I'm following you now :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and feedback! It lets me know what you think and gives me some serious motivation to keep the site going. So please share some love and leave a comment! It will make my day!