Monday, April 29, 2013

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hey there!
If you haven't guessed by now, my name is Kelli K. I'm a lady, A twenty-two year old living life without regrets. I often say that if my dreams don't scare me, then I'm not dreaming big enough. I, like most people, have aspirations, morals, disappointments, and awkward moments. I created this blog to document things. Not just document all things about me but to document my life and all the beautiful things that intertwine with it, with...me. Some of you may know me from my other blog, Brown Sugar Soul, which I've had for some years now. This blog is basically my attempt at a fresh start. Brown Sugar Soul is my baby and sometimes babies grow up and do not turn out the way you had hoped. I do hope that this blog will be that spark that rekindles my love for blogging, writing, and photo documentation of all things beautiful, obtain enlightenment perhaps, or just a cure for writers block. Nevertheless, this blog will be my release and my judgement free zone. A place where I can be wholly and truthfully Kelli. I hope you enjoy it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback! It lets me know what you think and gives me some serious motivation to keep the site going. So please share some love and leave a comment! It will make my day!