Saturday, May 24, 2014

Revamping the Blog



Hey guys!

First of all, I want to apologize for the hiatus. I assure you it will NOT happen again. I have been doing a lot of planning and organizing and I believe that I finally have it down and I wanted to update you guys a little bit.

For starters, I graduated college and feel super blessed to have done so. Since then, I've moved back to Miami and am working and living life.

I was looking back at my life on how much I've grown and how much growing I still have to do. Then I came to the realization; I always wanted to live a cleaner, healthier, and happier lifestyle. So I figured I would share my journey with the world in hopes I can inspire others to do the same.

I'm so excited about this. It is going to be the most personal thing I've ever done and I'm glad that I have your support.

Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback! It lets me know what you think and gives me some serious motivation to keep the site going. So please share some love and leave a comment! It will make my day!