Sunday, May 12, 2013

How To - Using Face Masks


Hey guys! I wanted to show you how I like to apply facial masks. I usually do this about once every two weeks and prefer to use a mask that has natural ingredients. I apply the mask to dry skin for an even coverage. Make sure to pay special attention and care not to apply any product on the lip or around the eye area - the skin here is super sensitive and we do NOT want any issues with it in the future like crows feet, wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, etc. 

After I apply I let the product stay on my skin for about 15 minutes. At this point the mask is hard and it's difficult to make facial expressions :D Once that's done, I wet a small towel with warm water and gently wipe off the mask. Try your best not to scrub or be rough on your skin. After all, our face is very valuable right? 

Now you're done! You not only have clean pores but your skin feels super soft too!


Also check out my first video on YouTube!

What's your facial mask routine?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and feedback! It lets me know what you think and gives me some serious motivation to keep the site going. So please share some love and leave a comment! It will make my day!